1. Fill in the questionnaire
The questionnaire captures key details like:
- Legal business name
- Business address
- Contact details — phone number and email address
2. Customize your style
Here’s what you can customize:
- Drop-down border style
Unless you run a really niche store for one area only, it’s a good idea to select all the options. This means you’re covered if a visitor stumbles across your eCommerce store from Brazil, or if you want to expand in the future.
3. Publish in minutes
The final stage is to finalize your policy and prepare it for launch.
Join 5,000+ Shopify stores using Enzuzo!
Once you’ve created your policy and connected your account, adding your policy to your Shopify store is simple.
Here’s how to do it.
- In your Shopify admin area, navigate to your online store, then select Navigation in the Online Store menu.
If you don’t have a Footer Menu already, use the Add Menu button at the top of the screen to create one, then return to this step.
- Look for the Menu Items section on this page, and click Add Menu Item.
- This will create a popup window. In this popup, enter this information for the Name and Link fields:
- Link: /apps/enzuzo/privacy
Now, press the green Add button to add this link to your menu. This will close the popup menu.
- Finish the process by clicking the green Save menu button on this page.
- What personal information you collect
- How this data collection happens
- How this personal data is stored, managed, shared, and secured
- How long you keep personal data for
- Whether you collect personal data from children or not
- Your customers’ privacy rights
- Information on how to make a data privacy request
- Your contact details
Here are some quick examples of personal data:
- Email address
- Credit card details
- Shipping address
- IP address
- Browsing habits (e.g. through Google Analytics)
- Immediate onboarding — build your policy first, save the account creation for later
- Dynamic automatic updates — your professionally drafted policy is always compliant
- Professional legal policy, without the legalese — simplified language helps build a connection with your customers
- User-friendly design — offer a better customer experience with drop-down menus
- Built-in data subject access request form — make the process easier for your customers
- Direct Shopify integration — no need to add code to your website
- Multi-language translation — make your policy available in 8+ languages
- Affordable pricing — stay on our forever free plan, or upgrade for extra features
Best Examples of Shopify Privacy Policies
The Little Market