1. Complete our short questionnaire
Through the questionnaire we’ll ask for your:
- Legal business name
- Business address
- Contact details — including email address and/or phone number
Decide whether you want a drop shadow on your section borders or not, or whether you want to go completely borderless. Choose the option that matches your brand style best, so your policy feels like a natural part of your website content.
You might notice there aren’t any color customization options here. Enzuzo pulls this information directly from the styling on your website, so that there’s no awkward font or color clashes. Plus, it saves you time trying to look up that perfect shade of your signature brand color.
Here’s where you’ll also share some information about where your customers visit you from. Check all the boxes that apply and you can feel reassured that your policy contains the right disclaimers and details for the applicable privacy laws of that location. If you’re not sure where your customers come from, or if you’re happy to take orders worldwide, check all the boxes.
Let us know which website builder or eCommerce platform you’re using.
After you’ve signed up, you’ll see your shiny new Enzuzo dashboard. This is where you can see all your policies and cookie banners at a glance, or click through to make changes and publish.
Select Embedded Policy and then click the Copy to clipboard button.
Your code snippet will now be sat in your clipboard, ready for you to paste into your Wix site later on.
- In the Wix editor, click the arrow next to Page: Home in the left sidebar, and select Manage Pages.
- In the Site Pages menu, select an existing page you want your policy to show up on, or select + Add Page and then + Blank Page to create a new one.
- Click the (+) Add button and select Embed, then choose Embed a widget.
- Place the Embed where you’d like it to display on the page, then resize accordingly.
- With the Embed widget selected, click Enter Code. Inside the code text box, paste the code snippet you copied from the Enzuzo App earlier. Click Update.
- You should now see your policy in the page section. Please remember to resize the page section accordingly so your content fits properly.
- Once you’re happy with the way everything looks, click Preview to see a live preview of your new page. Click back to the editor to make any final adjustments, and when you’re happy click Publish. Your new page will now be live on your website.
Like any legal policy, there are certain things you’ll need to cover. Privacy laws like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) ask you to share specific details — like how data is collected and what it’ll be used for.
- What personal information you collect
- How this data collection happens
- How this personal data is stored, managed, shared, and secured
- How long you keep personal data for
- Whether you collect personal data from children or not
- Your customers’ privacy rights
- Information on how to make a data privacy request
- Your contact information
Keeping up with the legal advice and legislation side of privacy can be tough. That’s why we’ve done all the hard work for you, by creating professionally drafted policies that we keep updated. This means you can feel confident that your policy meets the requirements.
Let’s explore whether or not you collect personal data. Here are some examples of personal data you might collect on your Wix website:
- Email address
- Shipping or billing address
- Credit card numbers
- IP address, browser, and internet service provider
- User behavior via cookies and pixels (including from third-party services, like an email marketing or analytics tool)
- Swift onboarding process — build your policy, then create your account
- Dynamic automatic updates — keep your online store compliant as privacy laws change
- Professional legal policy, written with your users in mind — CCPA and GDPR compliant, with no unnecessary legalese
- User-friendly approach and design — create a better user experience with intuitive drop-down menus
- Embedded data subject access request form — let your customers make a request from the same page
- Multi-language options — translate your policy into 8+ languages
- Free and affordable pricing plans — stay on our forever free plan, or upgrade as you grow
- Comprehensive privacy dashboard — run your website data compliance with confidence
Best examples of Wix Privacy Policies
Some privacy policies were made better than all the rest. Even though it’s essentially a pretty standard legal document, there are ways you can make yours stand out — whether that’s through wording, functionality, or design.
Alice Blue Florist