Table of Contents
1. Complete the questionnaire
Our questionnaire asks for your:
- Legal business name
- Business address
- Email address and/or phone number
There’s no need to choose color or font options here. That’s because Enzuzo pulls this styling directly from your website theme, so you don’t have to worry about learning CSS or clashing styles.
In this section, you’ll also tell us which areas of the world your customers come from. The options you choose here change the wording in your policy, so that it’s tailored to the privacy laws that apply to your customers. We recommend checking all these boxes, so you’re covered in case someone finds your online store from a new location.
First, tell us which website builder you’re using. In this case, it’s Squarespace.
- Navigate to your Enzuzo Dashboard.
- Click the Add to Website button in the right-hand menu.
- Press the Select button under Embedded Policy. This will reveal your code snippet.
- Copy your code snippet and keep it handy for Step 4 of the installation process.
- Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the Pages section from the Home menu.
- In the text box, paste your code snippet. Click Save in the top left corner to save your progress.
- Navigate to your website’s Home Page. In Edit Mode, scroll down until you reach your footer. Click Edit Footer.
With Enzuzo, we’ve done all the hard work for you. Our professionally drafted policies cover all the sections and disclaimers you need, including:
- What personal information you collect
- How this data collection happens
- How this personal data is stored, managed, shared, and secured
- How long you keep personal data for
- Whether you collect personal data from children or not
- Your customers’ privacy rights
- Information on how to make a data privacy request
- Your contact information
This means you don’t need to worry about missing some vital statements that are essential for legal compliance. Instead, you can focus on delivering an amazing customer experience.
Here are some examples of personal data that you might collect:
- Email address
- Shipping or billing address
- Credit card numbers
- IP address, browser, and internet service provider
- User behavior via cookies and pixels (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Mailchimp)
Enzuzo isn’t the only data privacy platform out there, but it’s packed with features that are hard to find elsewhere — especially for free. Combine those features with a swift, user-friendly experience, and you have a platform that feels seamless and easy to use.
- Immediate onboarding process — build your policy, then create your account
- Dynamic automatic updates — stay compliant, even as privacy laws change
- Professional legal policy, written with customers in mind — avoid unnecessary legalese
- User-friendly design — create a better user experience with helpful drop-down menus
- Embedded data subject access request form — let your customers make a request, without leaving the page
- Multi-language options — translate your policy into 8+ languages
- Affordable pricing plans — stay on our forever free plan, or upgrade as you grow
- Comprehensive privacy dashboard — build a cookie consent banner, terms of service, and monitor your data requests in one place
Best Examples of Squarespace Privacy Policies
To get you inspired, here’s a handful of some of the best examples of Squarespace privacy policies out there today.
Betty Lu Paperie